Saturday, May 30, 2009

Best Birthday Ever !

Ram wanted to get an acoustic guitar,
so I brought him and Chee Meng to Bentley Music.
Tested few acoustic guitar and
saw an Ibanez Prestige costs RM9500, sexy wei !
While we leaving, Ram came to me and said
'We wont so lou tou main surprise'
and handed me this. A guitar effect pedal which I want to get so long ago !

RM530 :P

Ibanez Tube Screamer 9

My Latest Pedals Board ;)

Woon Sinn passed me this once she reached Scarlet
where I had my birthday celebration.
I'm not sure who shared this. But thanks for the presents
and thanks for coming.

Pink !

Canadian Guitar ?

Drum Set

Yamaha :P

Sunday evening while I was taking nap,

Charlie came and gave me this. Hee :P

Mm Koi Mc Ching and Charlie

Ibanez Guitar Strap

I'm a Rock Star :P

Thanks you ! Love you all <3 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment